PURPOSE AND SCOPE
CSR is an annual conference that intends to reflect the broad scope of international cooperation in computer science. The topics covered vary from year to year, but in general try to cover as much of the contemporary computer science as possible.
They include, but are not limited to:
- algorithms and data structures
- combinatorial optimization
- constraint solving
- computational complexity
- combinatorics in computer science
- formal languages and automata
- algorithms for concurrent and distributed systems, networks
- applications of logic to computer science, e.g. proof theory, model checking and verification
- formal and algorithmic aspects of bio-informatics
- current challenges such as quantum computing
Deadline for submissions:
December 15, 2016 December 21, 2016 (closed).
Notification of acceptance: February 15, 2017.
Conference dates: June 8–12, 2017.
CSR is organized by Kazan (Volga region) Federal university.
Authors are invited to submit their articles.
Submissions should be uploaded to the EasyChair Conference system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=csr2017
The list of previous CSR webpages can be found here.